As benevolent dictator of the Haguichi project I have the pleasant privilege to announce to you the immediate availability of Haguichi 1.0.0! And there’s a good reason for these round numbers, you know. Let me share them:
- Elaborate support for the Hamachi² client, including:
- Managing access to your Hamachi² network (setting password, lock and approval method)
- Sending join requests to when a network requires manual approval of your membership
- Support for long nicknames (> 25 characters) of members in your list
- Updating the network list and changing network status is now handled in the background (using threads) so the GUI stays responsive during these events.
- Complete translations for one new language: Italian.
- Added an interactive demo mode which acts as if there’s an Hamachi² client present, even when there’s not. Handy for taking screenshots or simply trying out Haguichi without having to install the Hamachi client. Start Haguichi from command line with option
--demoto activate this mode.
- New spiffy icons! Many thanks to Lapo Calamandrei for creating the new sleeker base shape and giving me a live demo over IRC on how to draw highres icons.