Haguichi 1.0.17 has beamed down to convey these updates:
- Removed all support for Hamachi 0.9.9.9-20, because with that version it’s not possible to login anymore.
- Added support for member error statuses introduced in Hamachi version 22.214.171.124.
- Improved sorting by status.
- Commands in the right click menu are now shown greyed out for members that are not online.
- Now using alias as IPv4 address if set.
- When using gksu or gksudo now showing the standard message again (but with descriptive name) to avoid confusion about what password to enter.
- Network list updates can now be turned on or off separately from the update interval settings.
- Added Ctrl+P accelerator for showing the preferences dialog.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.