Ho, ho, ho! Santa Claus has come to town and dropped some presents:
- Applications to use as terminal, file manager and remote desktop viewer can now be automatically detected. Make sure your commands are respectively using the variables %TERMINAL, %FILEMANAGER or %REMOTEDESKTOP.
- Supported terminal emulators are (in order of priority) gnome-terminal, mate-terminal, pantheon-terminal, xfce4-terminal, konsole, and xterm.
- Supported file managers are (in order of priority) nautilus, caja, nemo, pantheon-files, thunar and dolphin.
- Supported remote desktop viewers are (in order of priority) vinagre and krdc.
- Changed autostart .desktop file installation path from /usr/etc/xdg/autostart to /usr/share/gnome/autostart so that Haguichi will show up again in “Startup Applications”.
- The workaround to retrieve complete addresses is not needed anymore for Hamachi 220.127.116.11 and newer, because the issue has been fixed by LogMeIn.
- When you run Haguichi for the very first time, from now on your username will be set as nickname.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.