Haguichi 1.0.21 has been released to the wild carrying these features:
- Added functionality to open, backup and restore the Hamachi configuration folder.
- Added support for pkexec to gain super user privileges (fixes bug #1179071).
- Refactored network list extraction code to improve performance when parsing very large lists.
- Optimized settings handling by eliminating unnecessary reads and writes to the backend.
- Added command line option to use a text file as network list when running in demo mode.
- Added complete Ukrainian translations (thanks to Fedir Zinchuk).
- Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish and Spanish translation updated.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.