Haguichi 1.4.0 has washed ashore carrying bulk of new features and updates:
- Implemented shortcuts window for GTK+ version 3.20 and later.
- Revamped preferences dialog using stack, list box and switch widgets.
- Integrated appindicator as build option and added accompanying switch to preferences dialog.
- Added dark theme switch to preferences dialog (only available when client side decorations are used).
- Added Suru application icons for Ubuntu (big thanks to Sam Hewitt).
- Tweaked sidebar content alignment and margins.
- Improved window position and size handling.
- Improved modal dialog management.
- Improved compatibility with GTK+ 3.20 and 3.22.
- Fixed crash that could occur when adding a network while the network list was being filtered.
- Now using stylesheets to implement theme specific tweaks and fixes.
- Now using the RDNN
com.github.ztefn.haguichifor .desktop files, GSettings schema and D-Bus name.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian translations.
- Bumped minimum required versions of Vala (0.30), GLib (2.48) and GTK+ (3.18).
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.