Haguichi 1.0.22 has left the building bearing these improvements:
- Increased command throughput rate (fixes bug #1205527).
- Refactored command execution code so that it can handle large output (fixes bug #1204250).
- Now using ping to check the internet connection, which is more reliable and also faster in most cases.
- Threads that could potentially be spawned many times are now added to the thread pool to enable queuing.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to expand (Ctrl+[) and collapse (Ctrl+]) all networks.
- Fixed crash that was triggered by changing the update interval.
- Fixed regression that sometimes lead to wrong positioning of the main window.
- Updated Italian, Kazakh and Russian translations.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.